Chosen Children is committed to working with and alongside various inter-denominational churches, community organizations, ministries, children centers, and NGOs in the Manica and Sofala provinces of Mozambique. We also offer help to a few organizations outside these provinces. Our aim is to assist these communities in a multi-faceted way, helping with their physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
Chosen Children works with various inter-denominational churches to assist their congregations to grow in the knowledge of the Word of God. Children’s programs are organized by these churches to serve the children in the community, creating goodwill and sharing the love of God with those around them.
Goal and Implementation of program
Chosen Children’s goal is to come along side needy families and support them as best we can with the resources we have. When funds are available, we will endeavor to meet their immediate basic needs as listed below:
- Food, hygiene, bedding needs
- School supplies, school fees, uniforms
- Transportation cost for medical assistance
- Fix, repair and rebuild sustainable houses
- Income generating ventures
- Vocational school fees
Our aim is to support churches and communities with their spiritual, social and/or emotional needs in the following ways:
- Programs for children in the community run by a trained leader that endeavours to meet the spiritual/social/emotional needs of children
- Training for leaders to facilitate bible study, Sunday school, Cell groups
- Seminars for churches
- Distribution of Christian Literature, Bible study material, Sunday school material, Moral lessons, MP3 Audio players, etc.
- Health and wellness instruction