Chosen Children is committed to working with and alongside various inter-denominational churches and their communities in the Manica province of Mozambique.
Chosen Children works with various inter-denominational churches to assist their congregations to grow in the knowledge of the Word of God. Programs are also conducted for adults and children at the Grace Christian Center to serve the immediate community around the center.
Goal and Implementation of program
Chosen Children’s goal is to come along side needy families and support them as best we can with the resources we have. When funds are available, we will endeavor to meet their immediate basic needs as listed below:
- Food, hygiene, bedding needs
- School supplies, school fees, uniforms
- Transportation cost for medical assistance
- Fix, repair and rebuild sustainable houses
- Income generating ventures
- Vocational school fees
Our aim is to support churches and communities with their spiritual, social and/or emotional needs in the following ways:
- Programs for children in the community run by a trained leader that endeavours to meet the spiritual/social/emotional needs of children
- Training for leaders to facilitate bible study, Sunday school, Cell groups
- Seminars for churches
- Health and wellness instruction